This Italian beef recipe makes a sandwich similar to one I used to complete at a local restaurant when I lived in a suburb of Chicago. My all-time favorite! encouragement just about crusty rolls taking into consideration roasted sweet or hot peppers, if desired.
The ingredient of Slow Cooker Italian Beef for Sandwiches
- 3 cups water
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing fusion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon field black pepper
- 1 (5 pound) rump roast
The instruction how to make Slow Cooker Italian Beef for Sandwiches
- put in water, salad dressing mix, oregano, basil, parsley, onion salt, garlic powder, bay leaf, salt, and black pepper in a saucepan. toss around well, and bring to a boil.
- Place rump roast in slow cooker; pour salad dressing incorporation combination higher than the meat.
- Cover and cook concerning Low for 10 to 12 hours, or in relation to High for 4 to 5 hours. bearing in mind done, remove bay leaf, and shred meat when a fork.
Nutritions of Slow Cooker Italian Beef for Sandwichescalories: 318.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 1.6 g
cholesterolContent: 100.4 mg
fatContent: 15.8 g
fiberContent: 0.2 g
proteinContent: 39.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.6 g
sodiumContent: 819.1 mg
sugarContent: 1.1 g