This was a launch based roughly speaking maddening my first black bean vegetarian burger and deciding I had to learn how to make one, then I decided to go for a vegetarian black bean meatloaf instead! Based regarding a 4-ounce serving, this recipe could be used to make twelve 4-ounce burgers instead of one meatloaf.
The ingredient of Black Bean Vegetarian Meat Loaf
- cooking spray
- 3 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 sleeve buttery round crackers (such as Ritzu00ae), crushed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced multi-colored clock radio peppers
- u2154 cup frozen corn kernels
- u00bd cup diced onion, or to taste
- 24 slices jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 egg white
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hot taco seasoning fusion
- 1 (1 ounce) package spicy Ranch-style seasoning mixture combination
The instruction how to make Black Bean Vegetarian Meat Loaf
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously coat the inside of an 8x13-inch baking dish next cooking spray.
- Mash black beans in a large bowl. fusion crackers, Cheddar cheese, terrify peppers, corn, onion, jalapeu00f1o pepper, egg white, taco seasoning, and Ranch seasoning into black beans until evenly mixed. Spoon incorporation combination into the prepared baking dish; form into a loaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, 45 to 60 minutes.
Nutritions of Black Bean Vegetarian Meat Loafcalories: 215.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 29.8 g
cholesterolContent: 9.9 mg
fatContent: 6.2 g
fiberContent: 8.3 g
proteinContent: 10.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.6 g
sodiumContent: 893.2 mg
sugarContent: 2.4 g